1. All reservations inside tiger reserve are provisional and can be changed or cancelled without information and decision of director CTR will be final in the matter.
2. Carrying firearms of any kind is not permitted inside Corbett National Park.
3. No pets can be taken inside Corbett National Park.
4. Walking or trekking inside Corbett National Park is strictly prohibited.
5. Driving inside the Tiger Reserve after sunset is prohibited.
6. Cooking is not allowed within Corbett National Park and at Dhikala and Bijrani tourist complexes. In other rest houses visitors can cook within provided space.
7. Visitors are required to carry a litter bag while entering Corbett National Park and bring back their non-biodegradable litter (tin cans, plastic, glass bottles, metal foils etc.). Throwing litter inside Corbett National Park other than in garbage bins will invite severe penalties.
8. Guide registered with Corbett National Park is compulsory during all safari excursions.
9. Smoking outside residential complexes/rest houses and lighting of any kind of fire is strictly prohibited.
10. Playing of transistors and tape recorders within Corbett National Park is strictly prohibited.
11. Visitors are prohibited from taking vehicles off the designated routes thereby causing damage to plant or animal life or their habitat.
12. Blowing horns and driving above speed limit is strictly prohibited within Corbett National Park.
13. Entry within the park is prohibited without wearing face mask for covid-19 safety (2022)
14. Shouting, teasing or chasing animals or attempts to feed them is prohibited and will invite severe penalties.
15. Visitors are advised to occupy room/dorm booked on first day itself, else reservation will be treated as cancelled.
16. Max two adult & two children (below 12 yrs) are allowed to stay in tourism zone rooms with 01 extra bed at extra payment as prescribed.
17. Day visit to Dhikala Tourism Zone is not permitted except in conducted tours organized by Corbett Tiger Reserve.
18. Entry of private vehicle in All Tourism Zone is prohibited.
19. Entry into Tiger Reserve is visitor's own risk. Government or Park authorities shall not be responsible in any way for damages caused if any.
20. Entry/ Stay Permit is not transferable. Once permit is issued the amount is not refundable.
21. Non vegetarian food is prohibited inside Corbett National Park.
All visitors to the Tiger Reserve are governed by the provisions of Wildlife Protection Act and rules made there under.